The SCADA Technology Summit is currently accepting abstracts for its October event in Denver, Colorado. The conference provides an excellent forum to discuss new developments in technology, market conditions and end-user requirements that are driving innovation, capabilities and features, application trends and performance improvements.
Conference sessions should be technical and educational while providing examples for recent installations, cutting edge technology and application strategies from users driving growth in these markets.
Types of Presentations:
1: Industry Applications: Outstanding examples of recent applications in the SCADA/ICS sector.
2. Implementation and Operational Process: Return on investment scenarios and analysis of benefits for implementation of new and improved technologies such as upgrading power systems, adoption of new testing and monitoring strategies and integration of existing and new solutions.
3. Technology Directions: Overviews, projections and forecasts for changes in core technologies, including new platforms, new industry applications and new methods of implementing solutions.
Submitting an Abstract
The basis of the proposal or the presentation may not be the promotion or marketing of a product.
The Proposal should include:
- A title for the presentation
- A summary of the presentation content (200 words)
- Presenter(s) biography and high-resolution head-shot
- Contact information: name, title, company, address, phone, email address and web site
Please Note: Submissions will be accepted only electronically by email. Send your proposal in the body of your email letter and include supporting material as attachments. Submit to Nick Depperschmidt: email@example.com by April 18th, 2017.